This is directly next door to Haymarket Train Station.
The venue can also be reached by way of Edinburgh Trams which stop directly in front of the building.
The following Lothian Bus services 100, 12, X12, 26 and 31 also stop directly in front of the building.
There is also a taxi rank directly opposite the building.
- There is no café in the building but we have created an area within the hearings venue for members of the public to take breaks. It contains comfortable seating and vending machines
- Two lifts to the third floor
- There is a hearing loop
- Free wifi
- Public toilets
- Wheelchair accessible
When attending hearings you don’t need to book a place in advance. You also don’t need to tell anyone who you are when you attend hearings. On arrival, you will be simply shown to the public seating area.
Inquiry staff will be available all day and will be happy to provide any assistance required.
The hearings will follow a set timetable every day:
- Hearings begin at 10am
- There will be a break at 11:30am for 15 minutes
- There is a lunch break at 1pm and it lasts an hour
- The hearings will begin again at 2pm and finish at 4pm
Call us if you have any queries about the hearing venue.
0800 0929 300.